Wednesday, August 30, 2006

How to add a Google Map to any web page or blog in 30 seconds.

Adding map to your page is so simple now: few clicks, copy and paste.
Wikimapia

"D" says...Adding any kind of map to your site is important to the usefulness of the site. For example: Giving directions to a favorite wifi hotspot, letting family members know where the pizza/birthday party is at, directions to your garage sale etc... So I see this as a valuable tool and I suggest trying it out to see if it is as valuable as I think it is.

read more | digg story

| ______ digg IT

Posts

who i am / how to get me
blogs/sites to visit
Search Widgets
RSS Ticker/News Headlines
photo badge widgets
blog buttons and text
Counters & Comments etc.
mp3 players on your blog
Web Polls--Free
Cartoons/Jokes
Chat Box blog
Misc. Add-Ons
Maps for your blog
my other sites
Powered by