Thursday, September 07, 2006

Web 2.0 - Seating Charts?

This blog post is a great write up of a new seating chart software option on the Web (www.simpleseating.com) with screenshots. SeatingChart software on the web seems out of place in a landscape of myspace and facebook, but it looks cool. Uses ajax drag and drop as far as I can tell.

"D" says...I hope the kids' teacher isn't here (but I could use the hits) because their seating arrangement might get booted in favor of this "Online Tool" If it's FREE and easy to use, it may succeed.

p.s.Watch out, I think the bus driver was just here!

read more | digg story

| ______ digg IT

Posts

who i am / how to get me
blogs/sites to visit
Search Widgets
RSS Ticker/News Headlines
photo badge widgets
blog buttons and text
Counters & Comments etc.
mp3 players on your blog
Web Polls--Free
Cartoons/Jokes
Chat Box blog
Misc. Add-Ons
Maps for your blog
my other sites
Powered by