Sunday, August 13, 2006

Neomyz adds "Functionality and Fun"

Neomyz.com has some attractive add-ons to your blog/site. You need to sign up of course.

  1. An RSS display box/reader that will display your favorite RSS feed, "Right on your site". It comes in an attractive package. Unfortunately, with the free version you only have one design choice. I am currently displaying this "Reader" in the right hand sidebar of the site. As of 8/13/06 the RSS feed displayed is that of Craigslist MN, Computers section. I believe that any site that has an RSS feed is compatible with this reader.
  2. You can have your own dynamic poll in less than three minutes! You don't even have to run a web page to use your poll - you can use the "Get Poll Link" feature and send the generated link to the respondents by email. I have not used this feature. I use a different web polling service called VIZU . I found this on a another Blog called "The Not so News"
  3. Games. Games you can have right on your Blog/site. 1 Game is available FREE the rest are availble via paid subscription. I do not use this feature so I am not sure how well it works. Give it a try and post a comment here so we know how well they work.

| ______ digg IT

Posts

who i am / how to get me
blogs/sites to visit
Search Widgets
RSS Ticker/News Headlines
photo badge widgets
blog buttons and text
Counters & Comments etc.
mp3 players on your blog
Web Polls--Free
Cartoons/Jokes
Chat Box blog
Misc. Add-Ons
Maps for your blog
my other sites
Powered by