Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Technorati Favorite blogs widget

Technorati, the site bloggers love, has a couple of widgets for your blog. This may be old news to you, but it is still a widget for your blog (I just need to find a category for it... hmmm I know...see if you can find it.

The first is a simple script allowing you to put a "Add me to your Technorati Favorites" link on your blog. (you may see this on the upper right)

script here

The second is an iframe source that allows you to display your favorites on your blog. There is an alternate version of this iframe that also displays your favorites recent posts. (like an RSS ticker but with a technorati logo/link and search capabilities.)



codes here
Technorati (main)
A review here

It seems that the screen shots I took have some sexual content. oops, the only favorite I had at the time happened to be posting some funny crap.
Check it out here
JBwritergirl

| ______ digg IT

Posts

who i am / how to get me
blogs/sites to visit
Search Widgets
RSS Ticker/News Headlines
photo badge widgets
blog buttons and text
Counters & Comments etc.
mp3 players on your blog
Web Polls--Free
Cartoons/Jokes
Chat Box blog
Misc. Add-Ons
Maps for your blog
my other sites
Powered by